Crab Meat With Mushrooms Recipe
This Crab Meat with Mushrooms recipe is a tradional Pacific Northwest dish. Hope you like it!
- 2-Pats Butter
- 1/2 Pound-Fresh Mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup-Celery-Chopped
- 1-Tablespoon-Minced Onion
- 2 Cans-Cream of Mushroom Soup (Campbell's is creamiest!)
- 1/2 Cup-Half and Half or Whole Milk
- 8-Ounces-Wild Rice (Rice A Roni works well-Cook according to package.)
- 1 Pound-Crab Meat
- 8 Ounce-Finely Shredded Cheese
- Cooking Spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute mushrooms, onion and celery in butter over medium heat for around 5 minutes, till celery is semi-soft.
Spray rectangular sized baking dish.
Mix the sauteed mushrooms, onion, celery with rest of the ingredients, except the cheese, in medium sized bowl.
Turn mixture to sprayed baking dish and spread evenly in dish.
Sprinkle cheese on top, cover with aluminum foil.
Bake till bubbly, for about 45 minutes.
This crab meat with mushrooms recipe will serve 4-6.
Did you try some of our Crab Soup Recipes?
They'll keep you warm from the inside out!
Check out some more of our Crab Meat Recipes, here.
Go to our Crab-O-Licious.com Homepage
and find more interesting information about crab..."Catch 'em! Clean 'em! Cook 'em! Eat 'em!"