Cold Crab Dip Recipe
We love, love, love this cold crab dip recipe! Serve with fresh veggies or your favorite crackers or breads!
- 1-8 Ounce package-Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup-Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons-Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon-Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon-Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon-Garlic Powder
- 1-7 1/2 Ounce Can-Crab Meat or Fresh Crab Meat-drained, picked over for cartilage-finely shredded
In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, mayo or salad dressing, milk, salt, hot pepper sauce, and garlic powder till smooth. Stir in the crab meat and chill for an hour. Serve! Makes 2 cups of cold crab dip.
See more Cold Crab Dip Recipes, here!
Go back to Crab Soup Recipes
and find some more great recipes.
Check out some of our Crab Salad Recipes
Go to Crab-O-Licious.com Homepage
and find more useful information about crab! "Catch 'em! Clean 'em! Cook 'em! Eat 'em!"
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Crab Appetizer's.